Wednesday 24 June 2009

Audio-Visual Assignment Blog Entry

I enjoyed doing this assignment as I like to work with both sound and video in my classes.

I would have liked to have completed some Camtasia clips to go along with the assignment and i should have broken the module down into smaller bits to ensure all learning objectives were met by each student as opposed to just being met by groups of students.

It was interesting to provide feedback on Kim Stegman's submission as it was professionally put together. I was very impressed and the quality of her work is something I aspire to.

That's all for now.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. It is important to make sure each student has "got it" - one way of doing it might be to give them each a quiz to do at the end of the module or have them do a reflective entry about what they learned.

    ReplyDelete